All your questions answered
What’s in it for me?
Can I be a security guard?
You have what it takes to be part of our team if you love people, enjoy being part of something bigger, and vibe off variety in your role. We are here to redefine security by making our communities safer and bringing events to life. We need applicants who can get behind that goal. Don’t worry about experience in the industry or how many roles you can add to your CV – We want to talk to you to see if you’ll fit with our culture.
You don’t need any qualifications, we can provide all training necessary.
Do you have:
- A great command of English
- A clean criminal record
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Pride in your appearance
- A professional approach
- A sense of humour is also pretty important.
Are there jobs in my area?
From top to bottom, we cover events and security throughout the country.
Click below to view our leadership roles, event security jobs, security guard jobs, and event customer service roles.
Is it easy to apply for a job with Red Badge Group?
We are people, here for people. If you decide you want to be a part of the team, then start your journey today by telling us a bit about yourself.
- Find the job that’s for you – Go to situations vacant and select a role that you are interested in
- Tell us you’re interested – Complete the application for this role by clicking on Apply Now And completing the form
- A Quick Call – This will allow us to get to know you, and for you to ask any questions
- Face to Face – Some call it an interview, we like to call it a catch up. You will be invited to join us in person or via zoom
- Crossing ‘T’s’ and dotting ‘I’s’ – Next, our awesome team will do some digging to make sure you’re not too dodgy, and all going well, will offer you the job
- On the Job – We will help you to gain your Security Licence Certificate of Approval (COA) if you don’t have one already, and we will guide you through everything you need to know about your new role at Red Badge
I don’t have any experience, does it matter?
Simply put – No, you don’t need any experience. Anything you need to know can be taught and we have the tools and support network to get you up to speed. We have developed a unique learning app called Red Badge Academy which you can access from the palm of your hand through your phone, computer/laptop or tablet. From all you need to know before your first day on the job, through to upskilling and development as you grow within your role – Red Badge Academy is there with you.