WORK WITH US IN AUCKLAND
Working closely alongside our Auckland Team and Clients, the primary purpose of this role is to engage, grow and lead an outstanding team of people in order to understand and deliver upon the crowd management, hosting and customer service components of events across Auckland.
Red Badge Group is New Zealand’s leading independent provider of crowd management services across stadia, music events, sporting events, conferences and exhibitions. Red Badge Group has a wide range of Clients who we provide our hosting and Customer Service services to including, Regional Facilities Auckland, Trust Arena, ASB Showgrounds & Sky City. Stadiums include Mt Smart Stadium, Western Springs, NHS & Auckland Live.
We are looking for an outstanding Manager who will be responsible for the planning, implementation and management of all customer service and hosting operations across Auckland. Key to the role will be managing and growing a team of people who’s vision will be to deliver exceptional, industry leading solutions across a variety of events.
This role will be fully supported locally and we are seeking someone who is looking to grow with us into this exciting time and through a period of growth in Auckland.
We are seeking an individual who can demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and commitment that will inspire both the customer and employees. The role will work closely with our Events Team as well as with other functions in the Auckland branch including Resourcing, Admin and Guarding. The role will require flexible working hours in order to support high profile events and match days at all times.
In addition to the Operational Management of people, the stadium responsibilities will include:
- Foster a high performing and exciting environment in order to be able to attract the best people.
- Ensure that all new employees are fully inducted and trained to carry out their specific roles.
- Establish and maintain outstanding working relationships with all stakeholders and clients
- Ensure all events are adequately resourced with personnel and integrate this provision within the total event planning.
- Ensure that all venue policies and procedures are fully implemented, adhered to and communicated to employees ensuring that all workers are working to the venues values.
- Constructively challenge current thinking and practice, offering new ideas, alternatives or improvements to existing products, services and approaches.
- Establish and maintain robust customer relationships to enable the delivery of all services.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of staff and be able to report this information back.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Planning and organisational experience within a customer focused business.
- A passion for being involved in and ultimately leading great high performing teams
- People management skills
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent team working/managing skill
- Ability to maintain discipline and enforce minimum standards.
- Full clean New Zealand driving licence and Criminal History Slate.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to identify client/business needs
- Delivering service excellence within a client environment
- Delivering success through leading and inspiring high performing teams and positive workplace cultures
- Strong partnering, communication, influencing and presentation skills with an emphasis on the customer
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Adaptable and able to prioritize at short notice
Coming into Summer of 2019/2020, these are exciting times ahead for our industry and for international events! This is a brilliant opportunity to develop to your potential in the Event Operations Space, in the best company in the business.
Check us out!!
Make your next choice Red Badge Group……