WORK WITH US IN AUCKLAND
Are you looking for a unique and exciting role which can fit around your current job or study?
Do you hold a current COA Security License and want to be a part of our awesome Casual Auckland Event Security Team?
This may be the Role for you!
Red Badge Group are now recruiting for candidates to join our Events Security Team based in Auckland! Be a part of our awesome team for some of Auckand’s biggest events, including, Elton John, Queen and Adam Lambert, Festival X Rising, Friday Jams Six60, Fat Freddys, John Farnham… the list goes on!
We are looking to engage people eager to be part of our outstanding team environment, delivering only the best customer service to the hundreds of thousands of people coming to these Events every year.
In this role, you will work flexible hours. You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry.
Red Badge Group are nationally recognized as industry leaders in the training and development of our people. We are looking for candidates keen to grow into these roles and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work.
Join us and be a part of a great working environment with an awesome team!!
- Outgoing & enthusiastic people who are keen to use their Security skills to benefit Red Badge Group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Customer and Client focus
- Professional at all times
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking
- Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team
- Flexibility of shifts & positions
- Has a current COA License
- Provide proactive customer service & security driven services
- Work confidently as an individual or as part of a Team
- Report on all incidents which occur
- Communicate through Radio Devices
- Be involved with New Zealand’s largest event teams & clients!