JOIN RED BADGE GROUP AND WORK WITH OUR AUCKLAND TEAM!
Working closely alongside our Auckland team, the primary purpose of this role is to develop, grow, roster and coordinate an outstanding team of people and deliver our promise of Best People- Trusted Solutions.
Red Badge Group is New Zealand’s leading independent Security and Manpower provider with our focus being customer service. For this role, no security experience is needed as we are looking for an exceptional people person with outstanding administrative abilities who will lead the development and coordination of staff across the Auckland region. Key to this fast-paced role will be continuous system improvement and development to ensure that we can respond to the increased demand that success brings. Bring your drive, enthusiasm, commitment to our positive workplace that will inspire our employees, our customers and our team.
In addition to the co-ordination of our people, the responsibilities will include:
- Creating an exceptional experience and culture for our employees which motivates and engages them
- Ensure all casual events and full-time sites are adequately resourced with the right skill set, and resources to carry out duties in a timely fashion
- Provide leadership to our new and current front line staff across the entire business
- Monitor, evaluate and provide performance feedback for staff across sites
- Foster a high performing and exciting environment in order to be able to attract the best people
- Establish and maintain an outstanding working relationship with employees, clients and stakeholders
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at a high standard
- Driving a partnership between our Auckland Management Team, our front line staff and everyone in between
The Ideal Candidate:
- Well-developed computer and administrative knowledge/skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite
- A high standard of written and oral communication
- Highly motivated, professional and have a strong work ethic
- Strong analytical, problem solving and efficient decision-making skills
- Proven teamwork, leadership & management skills
- Logistically- focused mind both in office & out at sites
- Ability to maintain discipline and enforce minimum standards
- Flexibility regarding working hours including weekend availability
- Full clean New Zealand driving license and Criminal History Slate
- Inspired to grow with Red Badge Group
- Friendly and outgoing in both an office and site environment
- Ability to think outside the box and be a forward, strategic thinker
- Experience in staffing or logistics database systems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Willing to accept a challenge!
Our ideal candidate will have a high degree of perseverance and patience within their leadership skills and work style. There are exciting times ahead for Red Badge Group and this is a brilliant opportunity to develop to your potential, while you help develop the best company in the business.
Find out more about Red Badge Group at…
Make your next choice Red Badge Group….