Red Badge are now recruiting for a Full Time Site Supervisor to join our awesome Security Team at Te Papa Museum in Wellington.
Red Security are a division of Red Badge Group, who specialize in the protection of people, infrastructure and commercial assets. Everyday our team work to deliver our core company values & mission, that everyday we will make a difference to both our clients & customers.
Our client wants to engage people eager to be part of an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best customer service that walk through the doors every day. In this role, you will work across various hours on a rotating roster. You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry.
Red Badge Group are nationally recognized as industry leaders in the training and development of our people. We are looking for a candidate who is interested & keen to grow into this new role and who is motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work.
Our candidate is expected to be highly motivated, strongly customer focused and excited by working & leading a high performing, successful team in an engaging work environment.
Key Personal Requirements of these roles require
- Able to communicate, motivate & lead a high performing team
- A strong customer & client focus
- Great time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking
- Willing to jump in & work as a part of the fantastic Security team
- Sufficient knowledge to undertake CCTV and other system operations as required, or capacity to learn quickly
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Lead & motivate the Red Security team at Te Papa Museum
- Be confident & capable of consistent Client & Manager Interaction
- Encourage & participate in staff training & development
- Engage in Staff Performance & Retention
- Ensure core company values, procedures & minimum standards are followed by all staff on site
- Provide proactive customer service driven security services
- Report on all Security & H&S incidents
- Ensure all staff are involved in a highly welcome, friendly & equal-opportunities workplace