Red Security are now recruiting for Casual staff to join our team in Central Auckland at the Auckland Museum.
Red Security are a division of Red Badge Group. We specialise in the protection of people, infrastructure and commercial assets.
Red Badge Group are nationally recognised as industry leaders in the training and development of our people. We are looking for candidates keen to grow into these new roles and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work
This is a casual role, which provides full onsite training and varying day and night shifts for the right person.
Our team are expected to be highly motivated, reliable and able to work as part of a team. The right candidate will be friendly and mature and have a strong focus on customer service. A COA is desirable but is not a must!
If this sounds like you Apply Now!
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional at all times
- Highly Motivated and Reliable
- Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking
- Willingness to work as part of a team and independently
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Provide proactive customer service driven security services
- Hosting guests at the Auckland Museum
- Be a source of help and support to patrons
- Complete foot patrols
- Complete site unlocks and lock downs as required
- Report on all security incidents