Are you looking for a role that fits with study, family and your ‘everyday job’ in Christchurch?
Have you ever fancied playing your part in some of the largest events that Christchurch and beyond have to offer?
Join our team for an epic line up of Summer Events, including (not limited to):
• NZ Cricket
• Rugby League Double Header
• Canterbury Cricket
• Food & Wine Festival
• New Year’s Eve
• Rhythm & Alps
• Bay Dreams
• Great Kiwi Beer Festival
• Electric Avenue
• Sparks in the Park
• Night Noodle Markets
• Super Rugby
• And much, much more!
Our ideal candidates will love dealing with people and can provide an outstanding level of customer service. It’s also important that you are:
•Available over Summer
•Have a clean Criminal History (You will be required to undergo a police check)
•A customer service superstar
•A confident and professional individual
•An excellent communicator
•18 years of age minimum
•Prepared to obtain at COA (Certificate of Approval / Security License), if you do not already hold one
•Flexible on working hours – this is casual employment with no guarantee of set hours
We can Offer you:
• Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
• Support – grow and learn with Red Badge Group in the Event Security & Hosting Industry
• Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
• Competitive pay – rewarding performance
• Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
• Wide experience – working in a range of events and situations
Apply now to find out all about it…
Not for you… who do you know that might be interested?
Check us out!!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.