Are you looking for a role that fits with study, family and your ‘everyday job’?
Have you ever fancied playing your part in some of the largest events Christchurch and beyond have to offer?
Are you available to work within a team and take on responsibility?
- YOU ARE US Concert
- Crusaders Rugby
- And much more…
Great people are the key to our business. Training and supporting them is out main priority. Use your skills and gain news ones while you develop as part of our great team.
We need your help to fulfill the following roles:
- Event Response
- Crowd Barrier
- Crowd Control
We are looking for:
- Leaders in Customer Service & Hospitality
- Security and/or Event experience (desired but not essential)
- Confident & Professional applicants
- Genuine interest in events and/or security
- Genuine interest in personal and professional growth
Our ideal candidates will love dealing with people and can provide an outstanding level of customer service.
Its also vital you are:
- Physically Fit
- Confidence is a MUST
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards and pride in your appearance
- Alert and assertive
- A professional approach
- Flexibility of hours
- A Certificate Of Approval (Security Licence) or be prepared to work with us to obtain one.
- Must be 18+
It would be helpful but not vital as we can help you obtain one or more of the following:
- Current First Aid Certificate
- License Controller Qualification
- Security Guard Certificate of Approval
We can offer you:
Support – grow and learn with us
Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
Competitive Pay – rewarding performance
Wide Experience – working in a range of events and situations
Comprehensive training – full and ongoing