Are you looking for a role that fits with study, family and your ‘everyday job’?
Have you ever fancied playing your part in some of the largest events the Waikato and beyond have to offer?
Does customer service, team work and an engaging and supportive team culture sound good?
- White Ferns
- Tonga v British Lions
- 2019/20 Summer of Cricket
- 2020 HSBC Sevens
Great people are the key to our business. Training and supporting them is out main priority. Use your skills and gain new ones while you develop as part of our great team.
- Team Player
- Professional Approach
- High standards and pride in your appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Weekend Availability
- Have a great command of English
We can Offer you:
- Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
- Support – grow and learn with us
- Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
- Competitive pay – rewarding performance
- Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
- Wide experience – working in a range of events and situations
- You may also be expected to work with us to obtain a certificate of approval (security licence).
We need your help to fulfill the following roles:
- Response & crowd barrier teams
- Field & players protection
- Event hosts & security officers
- Corporate security guards