Have you ever fancied playing your part in some of the largest events that Dunedin and beyond have to offer?
We are looking for candidates who want to get involved and join our awesome team for an epic line up of Summer Events, including (not limited to):
- Rhythm and Alps
- Super Rugby
- Elton John
- Six 60
- Provincial & International 1 day cricket
- Otago Horse Racing
- And much, much more!
The ideal candidate will have great customer service skills, be approachable, willing to learn and help out where needed and will always have a smile on their face. You will deliver on our core company values and act on our mission in that every day we will make a difference to our customers, clients and team.
We can Offer you:
• Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
• Gain a NZQA recognized qualification
• Support- grown and learn with Red Badge Group in the Event security & Hosting Industry
• Opportunities- to grow and develop in a great team with a diverse range of people
• Competitive pay – rewarding performance
• Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities on a Casual Contract
• Wide experience – working in a range of events and situations
Our ideal candidates will love dealing with people and can provide an outstanding level of customer service. It’s also important that you are:
•Available over our busy summer period, evenings and weekends
•A customer service superstar
•A confident and professional individual
•An excellent communicator
•Prepared to obtain at COA (Certificate of Approval / Security License), if you do not already hold one
•Flexible on working hours – this is casual employment with no guarantee of set hours. You will need to be available, reliable & well presented
•Have a clean Criminal History (You will be required to undergo a police check)
Apply now to find out all about working with Red Badge Group…
Not for you… who do you know that might be interested?
Check our our website and social media pages now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.