Are you looking for a role that fits with study, family and your ‘everyday job’?
Have you ever fancied playing your part in some of the largest events Otago and beyond have to offer?
Great people are the key to our business. Training and supporting them is our main priority. Use your skills and gain news ones while you develop as part of our great team.
- Six60 Concert
- The Eagles
- Highlanders Rugby
- Fleetwood Mac
- Craft Beer Festival
- Otago Cricket
- Rhythm and Alps
and other regular smaller events.
We can offer you:
Support – grow and learn with us
Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
Competitive Pay – rewarding performance
Wide Experience – working in a range of events and situations
Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
We need your help to fulfill the following roles:
- Response & Crowd Barrier Teams
- Field & Players Protection
- Event Hosts & Security Officers
- Corporate Security Guards
We are looking for:
- Leaders in Customer Service & Hospitality
- Security and/or Event experience (desired but not essential)
- Confident & Professional applicants
- Genuine interest in events and/or security
Our ideal candidates will love dealing with people and can provide an outstanding level of customer service.
Its also vital you are:
- Physically Fit
- Have a great command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards and pride in your appearance
- A professional approach
- Flexibility of hours
It would be helpful but not vital as we can help you obtain one or more of the following:
- Current First Aid Certificate
- License Controller Qualification
- Security Guard Certificate of Approval (COA)