Are you looking for a role that fits with study, family and your ‘everyday job’ in Hawkes Bay?
Have you ever fancied playing your part in some of the largest events that Hawkes Bay and beyond have to offer?
Does customer service, teamwork and being involved in a company committed to development & training sound good?
We are currently recruiting for Casual team members to join our fun, engaging and hard-working team of Hawkes Bay Red Badge Security and Event staff. We have some exciting Events coming up in the Hawkes Bay including:
- Elton John
- Central Districts Cricket
- Livamol Cup
- Black Caps vs England
- Michael Buble
- And many more to be confirmed…
We can Offer you:
• Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
• Support – grow and learn with Red Badge Group in the Event Security & Hosting Industry
• Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
• Competitive pay – rewarding performance
• Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
• Wide experience – working in a range of events and situations
• Opportunities to train and obtain your COA Security License
We need your help to fulfill many Event Security & Hosting Roles over our busy & exciting Summer period!!
• Team Player
• Professional & honest approach
• Have experience in dealing with Customers positively & politely
• High standards and pride in your appearance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Weekend & Evening Availability
• Have a great command of English
• Have a passion for being involved in exciting Events
• Willing to grow with Red Badge Group
We have extensive opportunities for Current COA Holders, so see if you have what it takes to be an awesome Red Badge Group Team Member!
Appiy now & check out our website:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.