Have you ever fancied playing your part in some of the largest & exciting events that the sunny Hawkes Bay and beyond have to offer?
Are you wanting to join an engaging, fun, dynamic and motivated Industry-leading organisation this summer?
Red Badge Group are looking for candidates who are keen to join our Casual team of staff within the Event Security & Hosting Industry. We are looking for individuals who are not afraid to get involved and who will display high levels of customer service, teamwork and engagement.
Some of our Hawkes Bay Events for the 2019/2020 year include:
- Elton John
- Central Districts Cricket
- Livamol Racing Cup
- Black Caps vs England
- Michael Buble
- Mission Concerts
- And many more to be confirmed…
We can Offer you:
• Comprehensive training – full and ongoing to increase your personal and professional development
• Support – grow and learn with Red Badge Group in the Event Security & Hosting Industry
• Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team and culture
• Competitive pay – rewarding performance
• Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
• Wide experience – working in a range of events & situations and with a range of different people
• Opportunities to train and obtain your COA Security License- get a nationally recognized NZQA Qualification!
We need your help to fill many Event Security & Hosting Roles over our busy & exciting Summer period ahead!!
We are looking for individuals who will deliver upon our core Company Values and mission that every day we will make a difference delivering outstanding experiences for our people and clients. You will love dealing with people in a positive and polite manner and providing high levels of customer service- as our awesome people is what Red Badge Group is renowned for!
It is also important that you are:
• A team player and willing to work with
all people around you
• A confident, honest & professional
• Excellent verbal and written
• High standards and pride in your
• Available over our busy summer
season, including being available in
weekends & evenings
• Have a passion for being involved in exciting Event
• Willing to grow and develop with Red Badge Group
• This is a Casual role and is a great opportunity to fit around studies, full
time jobs and to be involved in some awesome Events.
Appiy now and find out the benefits of working with Red Badge Group!
Check out our website and social media page:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.