Currently we are only able to progress applicants who hold a current COA security licence.
If you are looking for an unlicensed role, please apply with your CV to register your interest for the next available opportunity.
Red Badge is 100% Kiwi owned and operated is widely recognised as a market leader, trusted to deliver a full range of security planning and staffing solutions for some of New Zealand’s best events!
Some of the main tasks include
- Providing excellent customer service to event attendees, ensuring a positive and enjoyable experience throughout the event, including greeting everyone and scanning tickets.
- Ensuing the safety and security of all individuals at events.
- Conducting security screenings including bag checks and scans, to maintain a secure environment.
- Assisting in crowd and vehicle control.
- Assisting patrons with wayfinding within the venue including finding their seats and other amenities
What we need from you
Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key to your success in this role – you’ll love interacting with a diverse range of individuals in a positive and professional manner. You’ll be adaptable, approachable, and able to think on your feet to find solutions. Ideally, you’ve had experience in a customer facing role (like hospitality or retail), in event security or a related field but this not a requirement as training will be provided.
This is a physical position which may see you standing and walking for extended periods, so you will need to have a good level of fitness to accommodate.
How to apply
If this sound like the opportunity for you or to hear more send though an application today and our recruitment team will get back in touch. We would love to hear from you!
All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand. Appointees will also be subject to a security check.