Please note we have currently filled all available vacancies, however we will be actively recruiting in the near future and would welcome an application from you. Therefore please expect a delayed response to your application.
What’s in it for you:
- Shift Flexibility – pick and choose the shifts that suit you
- Entry level – training provided
- Training and Development Opportunities – National Certificate in Security Level 3, First Aid Certificate and more!
- Role variety, work in different positions within our Events team
- Multiple events both in Bay of Plenty and the chance to travel the North Island!
- Start now and be trained and ready to go for summer!
What you will bring to the team:
- A Green COA Security License and Security experience is advantageous, otherwise, Red Badge are willing to provide training for the right applicant if you are 18 and have a clean criminal history
- Previous hospitality, event, or customer service experience is beneficial but not essential.
- NZ Citizenship, Permanent Residency or you will have a valid NZ Work Visa
- Professional and motivated with a ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Wanting to train, develop, and learn more about security and events
- Reliable, confident & honest work ethic and have the desires to take responsibility
- Strong focus on delivering high quality customer service & security solutions
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills and pays attention to detail
- Physical fitness – able to walk and stand for long periods of time
‘Apply Now’ with your CV
All applicants need to meet the criteria to obtain a COA license, (18 with clean criminal history) and be eligible to work in New Zealand.