- Bring your Security skills & experience to our team, in this exciting new role
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Do you want to be a part of a fantastic organisation, be given the opportunity to further develop your skills & knowledge & work with an amazing group of people?
We have a number of Fixed Term roles available now, which we are looking to fill with great people! These roles will provide high-level Security services for America's Cup.
In these roles, you will work across various hours on a rotating roster. You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry.
Red Security are a division of the highly successful Red Badge Group. We specialise in the protection of people, infrastructure and commercial assets.
We are looking to employ a number of Fixed Term staff to join our new Americas Cup team. Our client wants to engage people eager to be part of an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best Security service to the team.
Red Badge Group are nationally recognised as industry leaders in the training and development of our people. We are looking for candidates who have ambition to grow into these new roles and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work.
Our team are expected to act as ambassadors for the Client and Red Badge Group. We wish to employ people with strong security & customer service skills, who are highly motivated and excited by working in this type of environment! Candidates should deliver upon our core company values and deliver upon our commitment that every day we will make a difference for our customers and clients.
This job opportunity is one of a kind and will be an amazing place to work!
The key personal requirements of these roles require:
- Flexible working hours - shifts will be on a rotating roster and you must be able to work weekends. You must also be able and willing to travel to Auckland City.
- Current COA Security License preferred but not essential. If you do not have a Security License you must be willing to work with Red Badge Group to obtain one.
- Security experience not necessary, but is desirable
- Strong focus on delivering high quality customer-service
- Must be professional, reliable and honest at all times
- Must ensure a clean and tidy presentation, at all times
- Must be able to commit to full time availability for 6 months - the duration of the America's Cup Campaign
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills and attention to detail (able to write reports & communicate on an RT)
- Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking
- Must be able to efficiently problem solve, prioritize and use technological devices
- Experience in client relationship management - dealing with high profile international clients
- Opportunity to be involved in a historic international event - especially with limited international events in New Zealand at current