- Bring your motivation, commitment and positivity to our awesome team!
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay!
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Are you interested in serving your community and providing high level Customer Service, Safety & Security to our Clients?
Do you have a current COA Security License or are you willing to work with Red Badge to obtain one?
We are looking for people who want to bring their whole personality to work. We need people who will get involved and join our awesome front-line Customer Service & Security team to work in our local communities.
We are needing staff who have the right skills & attributes to join our team to provide high level services to our major national Clients.
We are looking to recruit in our Auckland region across multiple sites and locations- there are many opportunities throughout Auckland! These positions will start off as casual employment, however, there is permanent & regular work available for the appropriate people.
• Providing high-level Security & Customer Service to our Clients and their Customers
• Maintaining Social Distancing & venue capacity control
• Greeting & Interacting with Customers
• Following the guidelines & customer protocols as set out by the Client, including COVID-19 protocols and requirements
• Abiding by the Health & Safety and Operational Procedures of Red Badge Group
We can Offer you:
• Competitive pay and you'll be paid weekly!
• Comprehensive ongoing training
• Support – be involved in an inclusive and supportive team culture, where you are able to grow and learn with Red Badge Group in the Security Industry
• Opportunities – to lead, grow and develop in a great team, as well as working in a unique work environment
• Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
Our ideal candidates will love dealing with people and can provide an outstanding level of Security & Customer Service. It’s also important that you have:
• A confident and professional manner
• An excellent communicator- both verbal and written
• A willingness to help others and grow with Red Badge Group
• 18 years of age minimum
• A clean Criminal History
• You will need to be reliable & available to work flexible hours, which may include days, evenings and weekends, as well as being reliable & well presented.
• It is great if you have a COA Security License, but Red Badge Group can work with you to obtain one, if not!
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now to express your interest - our team would love to hear from you!