- Bring your motivation, commitment and positivity to our awesome team!
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay!
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Are you interested in serving your community and providing high level Customer Service, Safety & Security to our Clients?
Do you have a current COA Security License or are you willing to work with Red Badge to obtain one?
We are looking for people who want to bring their whole personality to work. We need people who will get involved and join our awesome front-line Security team to work in our local communities during this period.
We are needing staff who have the right skills & attributes to join our team to provide high level services to our major national Clients.
We are looking to recruit in our Christchurch region across multiple sites. These positions will start off as casual employment, however, there is permanent & regular work available for the appropriate people.
• Providing high-level Security & Customer Service to our Clients and their Customers
• Contact Tracing
• Maintaining Social Distancing & venue capacity control
• Greeting & Interacting with Customers
• Potential bag searching
• Following the guidelines & customer protocols as set out by the Client, including COVID-19 protocols and requirements
• Abiding by the Health & Safety and Operational Procedures of Red Badge Group
We can Offer you:
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
• Support – grow and learn with Red Badge Group in the Security Industry
• Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
• Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
Our ideal candidates will love dealing with people and can provide an outstanding level of Security & Customer Service. It’s also important that you have:
• A clean Criminal History
• A confident and professional manner
• An excellent communicator- both verbal and written
• A willingness to help others and grow with Red Badge Group
• 18 years of age minimum
• You will need to be available to work flexible hours, which may include days, evenings and weekends, as well as being reliable & well presented.
• It is great if you have a COA Security License, but Red Badge Group can work with you to obtain one, if not!
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now to express your interest or check out our website & social media page for more information:
Apply now and find out the benefits of working with Red Badge Group!
Check out our website and social media page:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.