- Bring your Customer Service and Security skills to our team
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay!
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Are you interested in serving your Manawatu community and providing high level Customer Service, Safety & Security to our Clients?
Do you have a current COA Security License or are you willing to work with Red Badge to obtain one?
We are looking for people who want to bring their whole personality to work.
We need people who will get involved and join our awesome front-line Red Badge team to work in our local communities during this period.
We are needing staff who have the right skills & attributes to join our team to provide high level services to our major national Clients. We are also looking at people who can display our core company values of teamwork, leadership, professionalism, communication, integrity & attitude.
• Customer Service and Security Services to our Clients and their Customers
• Contact Tracing
• Maintaining Social Distancing & venue capacity control
• Greeting & Interacting with Customers &/or Clients
• Following the guidelines & customer protocols as set out by the Client, including COVID-19 protocols and requirements
• Abiding by the Health & Safety and Operational Procedures of Red Badge Group
We can Offer you:
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
• Support – grow and learn with Red Badge Group in the Security Industry
• Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
• Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
• Wide experience – working in a range of events & situations and with a variety of different people
• You may also be expected to work with us to obtain a certificate of approval (security licence).
Our ideal candidates will love dealing with people and can provide an outstanding level of Security & Customer Service. It’s also important that you have:
• A clean Criminal History
• A confident, honest & engaged individual, with a professional manner
• An excellent communicator- both verbal and written communication skills
• A willingness to help others & work as part of a team
• 18 years of age minimum
• You will need to be available to work flexible hours, which may include days, evenings and weekends, as well as being reliable & well presented.
• Willing to grow and develop with Red Badge Group
• Experience in a similar role would be an advantage
• COA Security License is preferred but not mandatory
• Potential to be involved in upcoming Events in the Manawatu Region!
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now to express your interest or check out our website & social media page for more information:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.