- Bring your transferable Customer Service skills & experience to our team!
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Are you interested in being a part of Hawkes Bay's summer season of events- providing a high level of customer service to our Clients and their patrons? Do you want to be a part of a team of hard-working event security staff?
We are looking for reliable people who are motivated, mature, and want to bring their whole personality to work. We need people who will get involved and join our awesome front-line Customer Service team to work at events such as: Six60, Drax Project, Nest Fest, T20 Cricket, HB Racing and many more!
Our ideal candidates will be able to; work together with the team to ensure the safety of our clients & their customers, love dealing with people and be able to offer an outstanding level of customer service to all.
It’s also important that you:
• Are a team player and are able to work with others
• Are a confident, honest and professional individual
• An excellent communicator- both verbal and written
• Have a willingness to help others
• Have some customer service or relevant experience/ skills
• Are reliable & available to work flexible hours, which may include days, evenings and weekends, as well as being reliable & well presented.
• Have a clean Criminal History
• Providing high-level Customer Service & Hosting Services to our Clients and their Customers
• Greeting & Interacting with Customers
• Maintaining Social Distancing & venue capacity control
• Following the guidelines & customer protocols as set out by the Client, including COVID-19 protocols and requirements
• Abiding by the Health & Safety and Operational Procedures of Red Badge Group
We can Offer you:
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
• Support – grow and learn with Red Badge Group in the Security Industry
• Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
• Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now to express your interest or check out our website & social media page for more information:
Apply now and find out the benefits of working with Red Badge Group!
Check out our website and social media page:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.