- Bring your transferable skills to our team- no security experience required!
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay- $21.60 p/h
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Do you want to be a part of a fantastic organisation, be given the opportunity to further develop your skills & knowledge & work with an amazing group of people?
We have a number of Permanent- Full Time, Part Time & Casual roles available at our North Shore locations- Albany, Glenfield, and Birkenhead. These roles are within our Customer Service Security team and provide high level customer service, safety and security services to our clients and customers.
We are looking for people who will get involved and join our awesome front-line Security team to work in our local communities during this period. Come and join a great team and be a part of something great!
What's in it for you?
• Competitive pay - $21.60 per hour, and you'll be paid weekly!
• Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
• Support – be involved in a fun and supportive team culture, where you are able to grow and learn with Red Badge Group in the Security Industry
• Opportunities – to lead, grow and develop in a great team, as well as working in a unique work environment
• Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
• Providing high-level Security & Customer Service to our Clients and their Customers
• Contact Tracing
• Maintaining Social Distancing & venue capacity control
• Greeting & Interacting with Customers
• Following the guidelines & customer protocols as set out by the Client, including COVID-19 protocols and requirements
• Abiding by the Health & Safety and Operational Procedures of Red Badge Group
Our ideal candidates will love dealing with people and can provide an outstanding level of Security & Customer Service. It’s also important that you have:
• A full COA Security License (Preferred) or be willing to work with Red Badge to obtain one
• A clean Criminal History
• Are Customer Service driven, friendly and reliable
• Are able to deliver upon our core company values of Teamwork, Leadership, Professionalism, Communication, Integrity and Attitude
• Must be professional, confident and honest at all times - you are expected to act as an ambassador for Red Badge Group!
• Must be an excellent communicator- both verbal and written
• Have a willingness to genuinely help others
• Must be able to act vigilantly, have great attention to detail and act fast in certain situations.
• 18 years of age minimum
• Must be physically fit and capable of handling walking and standing for long periods of time
• Must ensure a clean and tidy presentation, at all times
• You will need to be able to work on a rotating roster and have some degree of flexibility to the hours and days that you can work.
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now to express your interest- we would love to hear from you!