- Bring your transferable Secuirty & Customer Service skills to our team!
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Are you interested in serving your community and providing high level Customer Service & Safety to our Clients?
Do you have a current COA Security License or are you willing to work with Red Badge to obtain one?
We are looking for people who are motivated, hard-working & mature, and want to bring their whole personality to work. We need people who will get involved and join our awesome front-line Security team to work in our local communities during this period.
We are needing staff who have the right skills & attributes to join our team to provide high level Customer Service and Security services to our local Clients.
• Providing Customer Service and Security Services for our Clients & their Customers
• Contact Tracing
• Maintaining Social Distancing & venue capacity control
• Greeting Customers
• Following the guidelines & customer protocols as set out by the Client
• Abiding by the Health & Safety and Operational Procedures of Red Badge Group
We can Offer you:
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
• Support – grow and learn with Red Badge Group in the Security Industry
• Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
• Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
Our ideal candidates will love dealing with people and can provide an outstanding level of Security & Customer Service. It’s also important that you:
• Are a team player and work with others
• Have a clean Criminal History
• Are a confident, honest and professional individual
• Are an excellent communicator- both verbal and written
• Have a willingness to help & support others
• Are 18 years of age minimum
• Must be available to work various hours - including evenings & weekends
• Be reliable & are well presented
• It is great if you have a COA Security License, but Red Badge Group can work with you to obtain one, if not!
To register your interest in working for our awesome Casual Bay of Plenty Security team, apply now or check out our website & social media page for more information:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.