- Opportunity to involve yourself in a new and exciting Industry!
- Excellent location, great team environment & competitive pay!
- Be supported by an organisation who is committed to your Training & Development
Red Badge Group are an industry leader in providing Security staffing solutions to venues and clients across the country. Our values of Teamwork, Leadership, Excellence & Integrity are the foundation for our commitment to our people and customers.
We have awesome opportunities available now at one of our iconic Wellington sites- Te Papa Tongarewa Museum! The site is one of our top corporate sites within our Red Security division!
We are looking for candidates who have ambition to grow into these new roles and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills, development, and leadership opportunities, while you work!
What's in it for you?
- Leadership Opportunities! Develop in your role and become a key leader within the team.
- A fun and supportive team culture, where no two days are ever the same!
- Training and Development Opportunities - National Certificate in Security Level 3, First Aid Certificate and more!
- Meet and interact with a variety of different people on a day to day basis- including Management, Our Client, Customers and Staff.
- Opportunities for career progression within a growing company.
- Competitive pay and be paid weekly!
Key day-to-day responsibilities:
- Provide a high-level of customer service, safety and security services for our clients and customers
- Security guarding duties and property protection for the client, their customers, and the site
- Ensure a healthy and safe environment for all staff & visitors
- Work collaboratively within a tight-knit Team
- Required to work occasional functions, after hours
The key personal requirements of these roles require:
- Strong focus on delivering high quality customer-service
- Security Experience not necessary
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Must be professional and honest at all times
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Desire to learn & expand on your knowledge & skills within the industry- current security/event knowledge is a bonus!
- Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team & grow with Red Badge Group- show us what you've got!
- Physical fitness- you must be capable of walking distances and standing for periods of time
It is great if you have a current COA Security License, but Red Badge can work with you to obtain one, if not!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are interested in this role- apply now! Our Wellington team would love to hear from you!