- Bring your strong Customer Service & Security experience to an exciting Role
- Excellent location, great team environment & competitive pay!
- Be supported by an organisation who is committed to your Training & Development
Do you want to be a part of a fantastic organisation, be given the opportunity to further develop your skills & knowledge & work with an amazing group of people?
We have awesome opportunities available now at one of our iconic Wellington sites- Te Papa Tongarewa Museum! The site is one of our top corporate sites within our Red Security division!
Our client wants to engage people eager to be part of an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best customer service and concierge security to the many people coming into their environment every year.
We are looking to employ a number of Permanent staff to join our Wellington Security team. The roles are to provide Customer Service Security services for the Client & Customers. In this role, you will work across various hours on a rotating roster. You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry.
Our team are expected to act as ambassadors for the Client and Red Badge Group. We are looking for candidates who have ambition to grow into these new roles and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide professional, efficient & approachable security services- you will be the first point of contact for all visitors & contractors
- Security for access to Clients site - including customers/vehicles
- Follow Company Protocol & Procedures in a timely manner
- Follow all Health & Safety Procedures and ensure the work place is a safe environment for all
- Work collaboratively with the Client & Red Badge Management Team.
- Required to work occasional functions, after hours
The key personal requirements of these roles require:
- Strong focus on delivering high quality customer-service
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Must be professional and honest at all times
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Desire to learn & expand on your knowledge & skills within the industry- current security/event knowledge is a bonus!
- Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team & grow with Red Badge Group- show us what you've got!
- Have a COA Security License or be willing to work with Red Badge Group to obtain one.
If you are interested in this role- apply now! Our Wellington team would love to hear from you!