- Bring your transferable skills to our team- no security experience required!
- Develop your potential! We have a great team environment, location & pay!
- Be supported by an organization who is committed to your Training & Development
Do you want to be a part of a fantastic organisation, be given the opportunity to further develop your skills & knowledge & work with an amazing group of people?
We are looking to employ casual staff across various locations in the Christchurch region to support with our Security Operations. The majority of these positions are Overnight Security roles, where you will be working alongside our other awesome team members.
We are looking for candidates who are interested in growing into our roles and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work as a member of our team.
What we can offer you:
- Work with an experienced team and have Managers who regularly check-in with you
- Support – be involved in a fun and supportive team culture, where you are able to grow and learn with Red Badge Group in the Security Industry
- Development Opportunities and ongoing work within the region
- Training Opportunities - we will work with you to develop and upskill!
- Variety of daytime and overnight shifts to offer flexibility around your lifestyle and schedule
- Competitive pay and you will be paid weekly!
- Provide proactive asset protection driven security services
- Complete regular foot patrols
- Complete site unlocks, and lockdowns as required
- Remain alert and respondent to anything out of the ordinary
- Complete written and verbal reports on all security incidents
Does this sound like you?
- A Green COA Security license (preferred) or be willing to work with Red Badge to obtain one!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and reliable at all times
- Confident, alert and able to take initiative
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Physical fitness capable of standing for long periods and handling walking
- A cheerful attitude and willingness to work as part of a fantastic team, as well as working individually
- 18 years of age minimum
Our team are expected to be highly motivated, strongly customer focused and excited by working in a team environment.
These are Overnight Security roles and if successful you would be expected to work with the company in this capacity.
If this sounds like the position for you- get in touch or apply now! We would love to hear from you.