- Work at upcoming summer Events & Concerts!
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay!
- Join a company who is invested in your professional Training & Development!
Red Badge Group are an industry leader in providing Customer focused staffing solutions to venues and sites across the country. Our values of Teamwork, Leadership, Excellence & Integrity are the foundation for our commitment to our people and customers.
We are looking for friendly, motivated and hard-working people who have the right skills and attributes to join our Otago team on a casual basis, for our upcoming Summer Events season! We are looking for candidates who will bring everything to the role and will deliver upon our commitment that every day we will make a difference to our customers and clients.
We are looking for people to work with us in Otago - Dunedin, Alexandra, Cromwell, Queenstown & Wanaka, as well as Southland- Invercargill.
Be involved in upcoming Events, including:
- Rhythm and Alps
- NZ Summer Cricket
- National NZ Concerts
- And much more!
We can Offer you:
- Ongoing Support
- Comprehensive training
- Development Opportunities
- Competitive pay and be paid weekly
- Flexibility - we have shifts and positions to suit most abilities in casual employment
- Wide experience to work in a range of events & with a variety of different people
Does this sounds like you?
- Be a team player and able to work with others
- Be a reliable, confident, honest and engaged individual
- Have a professional approach, including being able to use initiative, act fast in situations & hold a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Must be physically fit and be able to handle long periods on your feet
- Have high standards and pride in your appearance, including representing your company
- If you have a current COA Security License this is great, otherwise you must be willing to work with Red Badge Group to obtain a Security License
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now to express your interest - we would love to hear from you!