- Bring your transferable skills to our team- no security experience required!
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Bring your skills and abilities to join Red Badge Group in supporting our communities and people throughout New Zealand's Event Industry.
Red Badge Group are looking for highly motivated and mature candidates to join our Auckland team on a casual basis, for our Events season ahead! We are looking for candidates who will bring everything to the role and will deliver upon our commitment that every day we will make a difference to our customers and clients.
We need your help to fill multiple Event Security roles for our Events season ahead. These are roles which require high-level skills and engagement.
These roles are of huge value and will make a meaningful difference to our Events team and our clients. Check out our Job Requirements for these roles, to see if you have what we are looking for.
Be involved in Events such as:
- America's Cup
- Lantern Festival
- Mitre 10 Cup
- Auckland Food and Home Shows
We can Offer you:
- Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
- Support – grow and learn with us
- Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
- Competitive pay – rewarding performance
- Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities in casual employment
- Wide experience – working in a range of events & situations and with a variety of different people
Do you think this sounds like you?
- Be a team player and able to work with others
- Be a confident, honest and engaged individual
- Have a professional approach, including being able to use initiative, act fast in situations & hold a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Must have great time management skills, as well as weekend and evening availability
- Must be able to handle long periods on your feet, be able to walk and to run short distances
- Have a passion for using your skills & being involved in great local & inter regional events
- Have high standards and pride in your appearance, including representing your company
- If you have a current COA Security License this is great, however, Red Badge Group can help you to obtain a License, if needed
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now to express your interest or check out our website & social media page for more information:
Please note: We will be screening applicants weekly. We will respond to your application in due course.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.