- Bring your skills and be a part of our amazing Hawkes Bay Events Team!
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay!
Have you ever fancied playing your part in being front-line at some of the largest local & inter regional events that Napier and beyond have to offer?
Does customer service, team work and an engaging and supportive team culture sound good?
Bring your skills and abilities to join Red Badge Group in supporting our communities and people throughout New Zealand's Event Industry.
Be involved in Events such as:
- T20 Cricket
- Hawkes Bay Race Days
- Good Vibes
- Hawkes Bay A&P Show
We can Offer you:
- Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
- Support – grow and learn with us
- Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
- Competitive pay – rewarding performance
- Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities in casual employment
- Wide experience – working in a range of events & situations and with a variety of different people
Red Badge Group are looking for motivated, reliable, hard-working and mature candidates to join our Casual Hawkes Bay team for the up and coming Events season ahead! We are looking for candidates who will bring everything to the role and will deliver upon our commitment that every day we will make a difference to our customers and clients.
Does this sound like you?
- Be a team player and work with others
- Be a confident, honest and engaged individual
- Have a professional approach, including being able to use initiative, act fast in situations & hold a professional manner
- Have high standards and pride in your appearance, including representing your company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have weekend and evening availability and great time management skills
- Have a passion for being involved in great local & inter regional events
- If you have a current COA Security License this is great, however, Red Badge Group can help you to obtain a License, if needed.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are interested in working for our Casual Hawkes Bay Events team, apply now- we would love to hear from you!