- Work at upcoming summer Events & Concerts!
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay!
- Join a company who is invested in your professional Training & Development!
Red Badge Group are an industry leader in providing Customer focused staffing solutions to venues and sites across the country. Our values of Teamwork, Leadership, Excellence & Integrity are the foundation for our commitment to our people and customers.
We are looking for friendly, motivated and hard-working people who have the right skills and attributes to join our Waikato team on a casual basis, for our upcoming Summer Events season! We are looking for candidates who will bring everything to the role and will deliver upon our commitment that every day we will make a difference to our customers and clients.
Be involved in upcoming Events, including:
- Bunnings Cup
- NZ Summer Cricket
- NYE Tauranga
- Women's Cricket World Cup
- Any much more!
We can Offer you:
- Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
- Support – grow and learn with us
- Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
- Competitive pay – rewarding performance
- Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities in casual employment
- Wide experience – working in a range of events & situations and with a variety of different people
- You may also be expected to work with us to obtain a certificate of approval (security license).
Does this sounds like you?
- Be a team player and able to work with others
- Be a confident, honest and engaged individual
- Have a professional approach, including being able to use initiative, act fast in situations & hold a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Must be physically fit and be able to handle long periods on your feet
- Have high standards and pride in your appearance, including representing your company
- If you have a current COA Security License this is great, however Red Badge Group can help you to obtain a License, if needed
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now to express your interest - we would love to hear from you!