- Fixed Term opportunity to join our Feilding Security team!
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay!
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Are you interested in serving your community and providing high level Customer Service, Safety & Security to our Clients?
Do you have a current COA Security License?
We are looking for people who want to bring their whole personality to work. We need people who will get involved and join our awesome front-line Security team to work in our local communities during this period.
We are needing staff who have the right skills & attributes to join our team to provide high level services to our Client.
We are looking to recruit in our Manawatu region for our Feilding New World Site. This position is an 8-week Fixed Term position. This is a part-time weekend role, with the hours being 9am-5pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
• Providing high-level Security & Customer Service to our Clients and their Customers
• Contact Tracing
• Maintaining Social Distancing & venue capacity control
• Greeting & Interacting with Customers
• Bag searching, if needed
• Be vigilant and able to keep an eye out for any potential hazards/ risks or theft within the store
• Following the guidelines & customer protocols as set out by the Client, including COVID-19 protocols and requirements
• Abiding by the Health & Safety and Operational Procedures of Red Badge Group
We can Offer you:
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
• Support – grow and learn with Red Badge Group in the Security Industry
• Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
• Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
Our ideal candidates will love dealing with people and can provide an outstanding level of Security & Customer Service. It’s also important that you have:
• A full COA Security License
• A clean Criminal History
• Are Customer Service driven, friendly and reliable
• A confident and professional manner
• An excellent communicator- both verbal and written- you will need to greet customers upon entering the store
• A willingness to help others
• Must be able to act vigilantly, have great attention to detail and act fast in certain situations.
• 18 years of age minimum
• You will need to be available to work weekend hours. This role is Saturday & Sunday- 9am-5pm.
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now to express your interest or check out our website & social media page for more information:
Apply now and find out the benefits of working with Red Badge Group!
Check out our website and social media page: