- Be involved in the administration & coordination of Staffing and Event tasks
- Excellent location, great team environment & competitive pay!
- Be supported by an organisation who is committed to your Training & Development
This 6-Month Fixed Term Resource Coordinator position is a busy and varied role which helps to support our Waikato team with the primary purpose of this role being to develop, grow, roster and coordinate an outstanding team of people and deliver our promise of Best People- Trusted Solutions. This is a split role with both office work and the opportunity to be out in the field & involved in some of Waikato’s best Events.
Red Badge Group is New Zealand’s leading independent Security and Manpower provider with our focus being customer service.
For this role, no security experience is needed as we are looking for an exceptional people person with outstanding administrative abilities who will lead the development and coordination of staff across the Waikato region. Key to this fast-paced role will be continuous system improvement and development to ensure that we can respond to the increased demand that success brings.
Bring your drive, enthusiasm, motivation & commitment to our positive workplace that will inspire our employees, our customers and our team.
In addition to the co-ordination of our people, the responsibilities will include:
- Creating an exceptional company & team experience and culture for our employees which motivates and engages them
- Ensure all casual events and full-time sites are adequately resourced with the right skill set, and resources to carry out duties in a timely fashion- ensure visibility here
- Support with any documentation and communications for both our events and security teams and front-line staff
- Provide leadership to our new and current front-line staff across the entire business
- Monitor, evaluate and provide performance feedback for staff across sites
- Foster a high performing and exciting environment in order to be able to identify and attract the best people
- Involvement in the organisation of staff training, inductions and stocktakes
- Establish and maintain an outstanding working relationship with employees, clients and stakeholders- you will be the first point of contact for all staff conversation & queries
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at a high standard
The Ideal Candidate:
- This role is heavily admin focused so well-developed computer and administrative knowledge/skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite is essential
- A high standard of written and oral communication
- Be highly motivated, professional, presentable and well organised
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to pay attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem solving and efficient decision-making skills
- Proven teamwork & leadership skills, working with front-line staff & Managers- We are ONE TEAM!
- Logistically- focused mind both in office & out at sites
- Must be adaptable to change- the Events space can change very quickly!
- Ability to enforce minimum Employment standards
- Being in the Events Industry there is a huge need to be flexible with working hours, including weekend and evening availability when needed.
- Full clean New Zealand driving license and Criminal History Slate
- Friendly and outgoing in both an office and site environment
- Ability to think outside the box and be a forward, strategic thinker
- Experience in staffing or logistics database systems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Willing to accept a challenge!
Our ideal candidate will have a high degree of perseverance and patience within their leadership skills and work style. They will be enthusiastic, personable and ready to help in making a difference within our organisation.
There are exciting times ahead for Red Badge Group and this is a brilliant Fixed Term opportunity to develop to your potential within the Resourcing & Employee Relations space, while you help develop the best company in the business.
Find out more about Red Badge Group at…