- Bring your Security Skills, Knowledge & Experience to a new role
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay!
Do you want to be a part of a fantastic organisation who is committed to staff training & development, be given the opportunity to further develop your skills & knowledge & work with an amazing group of people?
We are currently hiring experienced Security Officers to work with Red Badge Group to protect an iconic Auckland Site. This role is truly out of this world and is a very unique opportunity which won't come along again! We are providing a competitive pay rate as well.
You will show high levels of trust, leadership and responsibility and act as a representative & ambassador of both the Client and Red Badge Group.
Red Badge Group is a NZ family owned and operated Company with over 21 years of experience behind us. We are nationally recognised as industry leaders in the training and development of our people and renowned to be an organisation of choice for our Employees.
Red Security are a division of the highly successful Red Badge Group who specialise in the protection of people, infrastructure and commercial assets.
We are looking for candidates who have ambition to make these new roles their own and grow with the company, have ambition and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work.
The key personal requirements of these roles require:
- Strong focus on delivering high quality Security-solutions
- Have a high level of proven Security & Leadership experience - 2 years minimum
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Must be professional and honest at all times
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking
- Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team
- Currently hold National Certificate Level 2 in Security
- Are available to work both nights and weekends- Role is both
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.