- Excellent location, unique opportunities, great team culture & competitive pay!
- Be involved & provide support to our busy Auckland Red Security Operations Team
- Be supported by an organisation who is committed to your Training & Development
We are looking for our next Operations Coordinator to work alongside our Auckland team, to provide support and assist in the development of our team, in order to deliver high-quality customer service & security services to our clients and their customers.
Red Badge Group is New Zealand's leading independent provider of security and crowd management services across Shopping Centres, Stadia, Key Facilities, Universities, Events, Festivals, conferences and exhibitions. Our manned guarding division, Red Security, is a division of Red Badge Group, who specialize in the protection of people, infrastructure and commercial assets. Red Security are leading the way, focusing on providing customer service focused security solutions for infrastructure, retail sites, facilities and clients.
An opportunity has become available for an Operations Coordinator to join our Red Security Management team. Working closely with the Operations Managers and Resource Coordinators, the Operations Coordinator will assist the wider team in all areas of the business, including people management and coordination, administration support, client engagement, quality assurance, and much, much more. You will be a key member of the team and responsible for ensuring the business operations are running smoothly day to day.
This is an intermediate level role with growth opportunities for the right candidate. Security experience is not necessary but would be of benefit. This role will be fully supported locally, and we are seeking an individual who can demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and commitment that will inspire both the client and employees. Someone who is looking to grow with us into this exciting period of growth in Auckland and beyond is also a MUST!
The successful candidate will need to:
- Lead the day to day front line Quality Assurance of Red Security across Auckland
- Work closely with the operational management team to provide direct support with staff management
- Ensure you are a visible front-line support network to our team and clients alike
- Engage and develop our Red Security front line teams, ensuring progression opportunities
- Ensure the accurate delivery of our services to our clients
- Bring a level of forward-thinking and initiative towards identifying and solving issues before they become greater problems
- Ensure you are a positive leader within the Red Badge Team to maintain our status as New Zealand’s premier customer service focused security and events business
The Ideal Candidate:
- A desire to grow with Red Badge Group
- Planning and organisational experience within a customer focused business
- A passion for developing engaged and results-oriented staff through effective leadership skills
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- People management skills and an ability to maintain discipline and performance standards
- Full clean New Zealand driving licence
- Able to work on a rotating roster, and must be able to work on weekends
- Delivering service excellence within a client environment
- Delivering success through leading and inspiring high performing teams and positive workplace cultures
- Proven ability to adapt and to re-prioritize at short notice
- Security experience is not mandatory but it would be of value within this role
If you think that this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Apply now or check out our Website/ Social Media Platform.