- Work in a collaborative & supportive environment with our growing Auckland Team
- No two days are the same! Help us to lead our staff across Auckland's top sites
- Career progression opportunities with a company committed to your development
Red Badge Group is New Zealand's leading independent provider of security and crowd management services across Shopping Centres, Stadia, Key Facilities, Universities, Events, Festivals, conferences and exhibitions.
We have an opportunity for our next Operations Coordinator to join our Auckland team! The role is highly dynamic and provides significant opportunity to grow with a supportive organisation committed to developing you. The role is in our Red Security Operations team, leading the way in customer service focused security and protection.
What you will be doing:
- Motivate, engage and develop our Red Security front line teams, ensuring standard processes are being followed by all staff members
- Ensure accurate service delivery by the team to our clients and monitor contract KPI’s.
- Building structured rosters for all frontline staff and managing short notice staffing requirements using our specialist workforce software
- Utilise your ability to identify patterns and behaviours with frontline staff to provide accurate and meaningful data to the Operations Management team
- Ensure you are a visible front-line support network to our team and regularly visiting client sites delivering service excellence
- Assist with the development of site processes and train and monitor the frontline team on their effectiveness
- Bring a level of forward-thinking and initiative towards identifying and solving issues before they become greater problems
- Ensure you are a positive leader within the Red Badge Team to maintain our status as New Zealand’s premier customer service focused security and events business
What we require from you:
- Previous track record in coordinating staff, logistics, production planning or supply chain.
- Proven critical thinking skills being able to develop solutions to staffing challenges quickly.
- Be adaptable and have ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent administrative skills, attention to detail & accuracy and the ability to re-prioritize at short notice
- Ability to visualise issues and provide direction to staff in the field.
- Strong computer literacy and experience with data reporting
- Good communication skills and an ability to enforce expectations with staff and lead them in the right direction
- Full clean New Zealand drivers licence
- Able to work on a rotating shift roster, and must be able to work on weekends
- A desire to grow with Red Badge Group and grow our people with you.
Security experience is not necessary but would be of benefit. This role will be fully supported locally, and we are seeking an individual who can demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and commitment that will inspire both the client and employees.
If you are passionate about planning and motivating people, apply now! Our team would love to hear from you.