- Bring your Customer Service & Security skills to our team, in this exciting role
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Have you ever fancied playing your part in some of the largest local & inter regional events that Dunedin and beyond have to offer?
Does customer service, team work and an engaging and supportive team culture sound good?
Red Badge Group are looking for a motivated, hard-working and mature candidate to join our Casual Dunedin team, in the role of Events Assistant, for the up and coming Events season ahead! We are looking for someone who will deliver upon our core company values and commitment that every day we will make a difference to our customers and clients.
The core role of the Events Assistant, will be working in partnership with event coordinators in the planning, set up and running of events held at various venues. The candidate should be a polite, friendly and professional customer service superstar!
- Providing outstanding assistance to the events team, which ensure events are memorable and delivered to a high standard
- Completion of general duties to support the Events Team
- Basic event administration when required
Skills and Knowledge
- Meet and greet clients in a professional and friendly manner and assist with duties as required
- Ensure a professional image is presented at all times
- Proactively manage customer needs, and escalate appropriately to the Events Coordinator or Events Manager when required
- Communicate openly and regularly with the Business Events team
Events Set Up & Management
- Assist the Events Coordinators, room set up, clean up, and general events assistance as required
- Plan and deliver some low risk/smaller events as required
- General administrative support, manage courier pick-ups and deliveries
- Document preparation, photocopying, scanning, laminating as required
- Opening and closing of venue as required
Personal Attributes required for the Role
- Have a strong customer approach & focus
- Be a confident, honest and engaged individual
- Have a high commitment to Health & Safety
- Must show professionalism, integrity & trust
- Have the ability to build strong relationships & partnerships with key stakeholders
- Must have weekend and evening availability
- Have a passion for being involved in great local & inter regional events
- Willing to grow and develop with Red Badge Group
- Current COA - or have the ability to work with the company to obtain a COA
- Current First Aid Certificate - not essential but is preferred
- Previous Event Coordination experience is desirable