- Join a highly engaged, supportive and invested Management team!
- Continuous development, growth and progression opportunities available
- Full Time Opportunity / Penrose Location
Red Badge Group was founded in 1997 and is still proudly a privately owned kiwi company widely recognised as a market leader, trusted to deliver a full range of security planning and staffing solutions. We are successful through living our values of excellence, integrity, teamwork and leadership, whilst our focus is on achieving remarkable experiences for our staff, our clients and our customers nationwide.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and based out of our Penrose Head Office, the role of Payroll and Accounts Administrator is a newly created position designed to support our growing business. The primary functions of the role are to drive all aspects of our weekly payroll and support components of Accounts Receivable.
The right person for this role will be happy immersing themselves in all aspects of our awesome team and business.
Qualities & Experience you will bring:
- General accounting and payroll understanding will be a plus
- Strong MS Office skills- must be confident in using Excel
- A passion for "making the boat go faster"
- Strong desire to add value. Proactive. Self-managing. Efficient
- Highly organised and detail focussed
- Confident communicator. A decision maker. Uses initiative.
- Happy taking on the menial tasks as well as the advanced
- Very professional presence and behaviours. Highly articulate.
- A passion for people
- Background in Office/Payroll/Business Support roles, preferably 5 years' experience
We are looking for someone who has the desire to roll up their sleeves, to improve, to learn and to grow professionally. The long-term career satisfaction that this role will bring, will be defined by the way you immerse yourself in all aspects of our team and business. We are growing quickly and aiming high! We want you to be a part of it!!
If you believe you have the qualities to become an integral part of this successful business, apply in confidence today.