- Lead the development & coordination of Resourcing & Staffing functions
- Continuous development, growth and progression opportunities available
- Excellent location, great team environment & competitive pay!
Working closely alongside our Wellington team, the primary purpose of this role is to develop, grow, roster and coordinate an outstanding team of people and deliver our promise of Best People-Trusted Solutions.
Red Badge Group is New Zealand’s leading independent Security and Manpower provider with our focus being customer service.
For this role, no security experience is needed as we are looking for an exceptional people person with outstanding administrative abilities who will lead the development and coordination of staff across the Wellington region. Bring your drive, enthusiasm and commitment to our positive workplace that will inspire our employees, our customers and our team. Be involved in the delivery of some incredible events and sites across the Wellington region.
In addition to the co-ordination of our people, the responsibilities will include:
- Creating an exceptional experience and culture for our employees
- Ensure that casual and permanent staff are adequately rostered across the region
- Provide positive leadership to our frontline staff
- Monitor, evaluate and provide performance feedback for all staff
- Recruit, induct and organize training for casual staff
- Establish and maintain an outstanding working relationship with employees, clients and stakeholders
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to at a high standard
- Drive a partnership between our Wellington Management Team, our frontline staff and everyone in between
The Ideal Candidate:
- Well-developed computer and administrative knowledge/skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite
- A high standard of written and oral communication
- Highly motivated, professional and have a strong work ethic
- Strong analytical, problem solving and efficient decision-making skills
- Proven teamwork and leadership skills
- Logistically- focused mind both in office and out at sites
- Ability to maintain discipline and enforce minimum standards
- Ability to work well under pressure and to prioritise effectively
- Flexibility regarding working hours including weekend availability
- Clean Criminal History
- Full clean New Zealand drivers license and own vehicle
- Inspiration to grow with Red Badge Group and accept a challenge!
Our ideal candidate will have a high degree of perseverance and patience within their leadership skills and work style. This is a brilliant opportunity to develop to your potential, while you help to develop Red Badge Group and its people.
If you are interested in the role, apply now! Our team would love to hear from you.