- Opportunity to involve yourself in a new and exciting Industry!
- Be fully supported, engage in meaningful work & be a part of a great team!
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Red Badge Group are an industry leader in providing Security staffing solutions to venues and clients across the country. Our values of Teamwork, Leadership, Excellence & Integrity are the foundation for our commitment to our people and customers.
We have been operating in the Security Industry for 24 years and are continuing to grow, due to an increased demand for the high levels of service that our amazing teams provide.
We are looking to employ Permanent and Casual staff to join our North Shore sites - Westfield Albany and Glenfield Mall. Our team are expected to act as ambassadors for the Client and Red Badge Group. We are looking for candidates who have ambition to grow into these new roles and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills, development, and leadership opportunities, while you work!
What's in it for you?
- Leadership Opportunities! Develop in your role and become a key leader within the team.
- A fun and supportive team culture, where no two days are ever the same!
- Training and Development Opportunities - National Certificate in Security Level 3, First Aid Certificate and more!
- Meet and interact with a variety of different people on a day to day basis- including Management, Our Client, Customers and Staff.
- Opportunities for career progression within a growing company.
- Competitive pay and be paid weekly!
Key day-to-day responsibilities:
- Provide a high-level of customer service, safety and security services for our clients and customers
- Security guarding duties and property protection for the client, their customers, and the site
- Ensure a healthy and safe environment for all staff & visitors
- Work collaboratively within a tight-knit Team
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Security Experience not necessary
- Strong focus on delivering high quality customer-service
- Must be professional, confident & honest
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Engage & build relationships with a diverse range of people
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and attention to detail (you will be required to write reports & communicate on a Radio)
- Desire to learn & expand on your knowledge & skills within the Security Industry
- Physical fitness- you must be capable of walking distances and standing for periods of time
- Willingness to work as a part of a fantastic team and grow with Red Badge – show us that you can add value to our team!
- Must be available to work flexible hours if needed – day/ night/ weekend shifts available
It is great if you have a current COA Security License, but Red Badge can work with you to obtain one, if not!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If these role interest you, apply now - we would love to hear from you!