- Bring your Customer Service & Security skills to our Westfield Security team
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Do you want to be a part of a fantastic organisation, be given the opportunity to further develop your skills & knowledge & work with an amazing group of people?
We have a number of roles available at our new Westfield Site- open now! This site is our top corporate Flagship store within our Red Security division! Come and join a great team and be a part of something great!
We have roles from Customer Service Security guards to CCTV Room operators. In these roles, you will work across various hours on a rotating roster. You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry.
Red Security are a division of the highly successful Red Badge Group. We specialise in the protection of people, infrastructure and commercial assets.
We are looking to employ a number of Permanent staff to join our new Westfield Newmarket team. Our client wants to engage people eager to be part of an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best customer service and concierge security to the hundreds of thousands of people coming into their retail environments every year.
Red Badge Group are nationally recognised as industry leaders in the training and development of our people. We are looking for candidates who have ambition to grow into these new roles and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work.
Our team are expected to act as ambassadors for the Client and Red Badge Group. We wish to employ people with strong customer service skills, who are highly motivated and excited by working in a team environment! Candidates should deliver upon our core company values and deliver upon our commitment that every day we will make a difference for our customers and clients.
Westfield Newmarket is one of a kind and will be an amazing place to work!
Check out this video which shows what you could be a part of!!
The key personal requirements of these roles require:
- Strong focus on delivering high quality customer-service
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Must be professional and honest at all times
- Must ensure a clean and tidy presentation, at all times
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills and attention to detail (able to write reports & communicate on an RT)
- Great if you can speak a second language- you may get to exercise this language to communicate with others!
- Desire to learn & expand on your knowledge & skills within the industry
- Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking
- Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team & grow with Red Badge Group (show us what you've got!)
- Must be available to work evenings, nights and weekends
-Security experience not necessary, but is desirable!
- Current COA Security License is desirable but not essential. If you do not have a Security License you must be willing to work with Red Badge Group to obtain one.