- Bring your transferable skills to join our amazing Christchurch team!
- Be fully supported, engage in meaningful work & be a part of a great team!
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Do you want to be a part of a fantastic organisation, be given the opportunity to further develop your skills & knowledge & work with an amazing group of people?
We have a number of Permanent Roles available across multiple iconic Christchurch Sites. Successful candidates will join our strong, high-level, and successful Security teams within our Red Security division around the region. You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry. Come and join a great team and be a part of something great!
Red Security are a division of the highly successful Red Badge Group. We specialise in the protection of people, infrastructure, and commercial assets.
We are looking to employ a number of staff to join our Christchurch Security team! There are both permanent and casual roles available who will work within our Customer Service Security team and provide high level customer service, safety and security services to our clients and customers. In these roles, you will work across various hours on a rotating roster- there are both Day and Evening/ Overnight shifts available.
Our team are expected to act as ambassadors for the Client and for Red Badge Group. We wish to employ people with strong customer service skills, who are highly motivated and excited by working in a team environment! Candidates should have ambition to grow into these new roles and be motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay and you will also be paid weekly!
- Comprehensive training and Development Opportunities - Work with us to upskill and to obtain your National Certificate in Security Level 3, First Aid Certificate and more.
- Support – grow and learn with Red Badge Group in the Security Industry. Be a part of a fun and supportive team culture, where no two days are ever the same!
- Development and Leadership Opportunities –Grow and develop within your role, and as a part of a great team.
- Variety- Meet and interact with a variety of different people on a day-to-day basis- including Colleagues, Management, Our Client and their Customers.
- Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities.
- Opportunities for career progression both within the Security Industry and in other industries.
- Strong focus on delivering high-level customer service, safety and security services for our clients and customers
- Security guarding duties for the client, their customers, and the site
- Follow Company Protocols & Procedures in a timely manner
- Follow all Health & Safety Procedures and ensure the workplace is a safe environment for all staff & visitors.
- Work collaboratively with the Client & Red Badge Management Team.
Do you think this sounds like you?
- COA Security License is preferred, or you will be willing to work with Red Badge to obtain one.
- Must have a strong focus on delivering high-level customer service.
- Be able to deliver upon our core company values of Teamwork, Leadership, Professionalism, Communication, Integrity and Attitude
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility, including being able to use initiative, act fast in situations & hold a professional manner
- Must be professional, confident and honest at all times - you are expected to act as an ambassador for Red Badge Group!
- Must ensure a clean and tidy presentation, at all times
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills and attention to detail.
- Desire to learn & expand on your knowledge & skills within the industry
- Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking and standing for long periods of time
- Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team & grow with Red Badge Group (show us what you've got!)
- Security experience not necessary but is desirable!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now to express your interest- we would love to hear from you!