- Opportunity to involve yourself in a new and exciting Industry!
- Be a part of our COVID-19 Response Team- Work at all Alert Levels.
- Be fully supported, engage in meaningful work & be a part of a great team!
Red Badge Group are an industry leader in providing Customer focused staffing solutions to venues and sites across the country. Our values of Teamwork, Leadership, Excellence & Integrity are the foundation for our commitment to our people and customers.
We are looking for friendly people who have the right skills and attributes to join our team in providing customer service, safety and security services to our clients as a part of our COVID-19 Response Team. These roles will work throughout all NZ COVID-19 Alert Levels to support our communities in Christchurch.
You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry. Come and join a great team and be a part of something great!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay and you will also be paid weekly!
- Comprehensive training and Development Opportunities
- A unique and supportive team culture & environment
- Develop in your role, become a key leader within our team
- Shifts and positions to suit most abilities
- Opportunities for career progression within a growing company
Key day-to-day responsibilities:
- Strong focus on delivering high-level customer service, safety and security services for our clients and customers
- Maintaining Social Distancing & venue capacity control
- Greeting, Assisting & Interacting with Customers
- Following guidelines , including COVID-19 requirements
- Provide a healthy and safe environment for all staff & visitors
- Work collaboratively within a tight-knit Team
Do you think this sounds like you?
- A friendly attitude- Security Experience not necessary, however you will have a clean Criminal History & be willing to work with Red Badge to obtain a COA Security License.
- Must be professional, reliable, confident & honest
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Engage & build relationships with a diverse range of people
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills and attention to detail
- Must ensure a clean and tidy presentation, at all times
- Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking and standing for long periods of time
- Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team & grow with Red Badge Group (show us what you've got!)
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now to express your interest- we would love to hear from you!