- Bring your transferable skills to our team- no security experience required!
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
Do you want to be a part of a fantastic organisation, be given the opportunity to further develop your skills & knowledge & work with an amazing group of people?
We have a number of part time and casual roles available at our North Shore Sites - Westfield Albany and Shore City. There is also the opportunity for increased hours over the busy Christmas period! These sites are high-level and successful within our Red Security division! Come and join a great team and be a part of something great!
These roles are within our Customer Service Security team and provide high level customer service, safety and security services to our clients and customers. In these roles, you will work across various hours on a rotating roster. You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry.
Red Security are a division of the highly successful Red Badge Group. We specialise in the protection of people, infrastructure and commercial assets.
We are looking to employ a number of Permanent part time and casual staff to join our North Shore team. Our clients want to engage people eager to be a part of an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best customer service and security to the hundreds of thousands of people coming into their retail environments every year.
Red Badge Group are nationally recognised as industry leaders in the training and development of our people. We are looking for candidates who have ambition to grow into these new roles and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work.
Our team are expected to act as ambassadors for our Clients and Red Badge Group. We wish to employ people with strong customer service skills, who are highly motivated and excited by working in a team environment! Candidates should deliver upon our core company values of Teamwork, Leadership, Professionalism, Communication, Integrity and Attitude, as well as delivering upon our commitment that every day we will make a difference for our customers and clients.
- Strong focus on delivering high-level customer service, safety and security services for our clients and customers
- Security guarding duties for the client, their customers and the site
- Follow Company Protocols & Procedures in a timely manner
- Follow all Health & Safety Procedures and ensure the work place is a safe environment for all staff & visitors.
- Work collaboratively with the Client & Red Badge Management Team.
Do you think this sounds like you?
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility, including being able to use initiative, act fast in situations & hold a professional manner
- Must be professional, confident and honest at all times
- Must ensure a clean and tidy presentation, at all times
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills and attention to detail (able to write reports & communicate on an RT)
- Desire to learn & expand on your knowledge & skills within the industry
- Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking and standing for long periods of time
- Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team & grow with Red Badge Group (show us what you've got!)
- Must be available to work evenings, nights and weekends
- Security experience not necessary, but is desirable!
- It is great if you have a current COA Security License, but Red Badge Group can work with you to obtain one, if not!
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now to express your interest or check out our website & social media page for more information:
Please note: we will be screening applicants, early to mid-October 2020. We will respond to your application in due course.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.