- Full Time Permanent Role available at LynnMall in Auckland
- Great team culture, work environment & development opportunities
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Red Badge Group are an industry leader in providing Customer focused staffing solutions to venues and sites across the country. Our values of Teamwork, Leadership, Excellence & Integrity are the foundation for our commitment to our people and customers.
We are currently looking for a Security Site Supervisor who will lead our front-line Security Team on-site at LynnMall Shopping Centre. The role is highly dynamic and provides significant opportunity to grow with a supportive organisation committed to developing you.
You must bring a high level of leadership and mentoring ability to our team, leading between 3-5 staff on any day!
What's in it for you?
- Develop in your role and lead our wonderful LynnMall Security team.
- A unique and supportive company culture & environment
- Training and Development Opportunities - National Certificate in Security Level 3, First Aid Certificate and more!
- Opportunities for career progression within our company.
- Competitive pay and be paid weekly!
What you will be doing:
- High level of customer service, focusing on assisting retailers, customers, and centre management.
- Providing a safe environment for all, recognizing any unwanted behaviours and preventing these from disrupting the retail experience.
- Motivate, engage and develop security guards, ensuring standard processes are being followed by all staff members
- Ensure accurate service delivery by the team to our clients and monitor contract KPI’s.
- Deliver site procedures, develop improvements and train new staff.
- Work closely with centre and facilities manager to provide service they require
- Bring a level of forward-thinking and initiative towards identifying and solving issues before they become greater problems
What we require from you;
- Well developed and proven customer service skills showing you can engage with a diverse range of people
- 2 years security experience holding a Green COA with experience in conflict and de-escalating situations.
- NZ Residency & hold MyVaccine Pass
- Proven critical thinking skills being able to develop solutions quickly.
- Be adaptable and have ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literacy skills to write daily security reports and prepare staff rosters
- Previous track record in leading staff with good communication skills and an ability to enforce expectations with staff and lead them in the right direction.
- Agile and responsive to disruption, ability to resolve change before it creates a problem
- Must be able to work one weekend day. Shift start times negotiable.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are professional, confident, and always honest and believe that you can achieve this, apply today - we would love to hear from you!