- Bring your transferable skills to join our amazing North Shore team!
- Develop & upskill in the Security Industry - Training opportunities are provided
- Join a supportive organisation who have a great team culture & work environment!
Do you want to be a part of a fantastic organisation, be given the opportunity to further develop your skills & knowledge and work with an amazing group of people?
We have multiple Permanent role available at one of our North Shore Sites - Westfield Albany. Westfield Albany is a strong, high-level and successful team within our Red Security division! Come and join a great team and be a part of something great!
This role is within our Customer Service Security team who are responsible for providing high level customer service, safety and security services to our clients and customers. In this role, you will bring a high level of leadership and mentoring ability to our Security Team, leading between 6-12 staff on any day! You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organization committed to being the employer of choice in our industry.
Our clients want to engage people eager to be a part of and lead an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best customer service and security to the hundreds of thousands of people coming into their retail environments every year.
We are looking for candidates who have ambition to grow into these new roles and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work.
What's in it for you?
- Leadership Opportunities! Develop in your role and become one of our key leaders within the team, leading between 6-12 staff on any day.
- A fun and supportive team culture & environment, where no two days are ever the same!
- Training and Development Opportunities - Work with us to upskill and to obtain your National Certificate in Security Level 3, First Aid Certificate and more!
- Meet and interact with a variety of different people on a day to day basis- including Management, Our Client, Customers and Staff.
- Opportunities for career progression both within the Security Industry and in other industries.
- Competitive pay and be paid weekly! These are Living Wage positions.
- Provide leadership to our Security Team at Westfield Albany to ensure high levels of success and a positive team environment and culture
- Communicating and working collaboratively with the Client, Site Supervisor & Red Badge Management Team.
- Strong focus on delivering high-level customer service, safety and security services for our clients and customers
- Security guarding duties for the client, their customers and the site
- Follow Company Protocols & Procedures in a timely manner
- Follow all Health & Safety Procedures and ensure the work place is a safe environment for all staff & visitors.
Do you think this sounds like you?
- Be able to deliver upon our core company values of Teamwork, Leadership, Professionalism, Communication, Integrity and Attitude
- Possess a strong work ethic, leadership ability and desire to take responsibility, including being able to use initiative, act fast in situations & hold a professional manner
- Must be professional, confident and honest at all times - you are expected to act as an ambassador for Red Badge Group!
- Engage and build relationships with a diverse range of people
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and attention to detail (able to write reports & communicate on an RT) - Strong customer service skills are desirable.
- Desire to learn & expand on your knowledge & skills within the Security Industry
- Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking and standing for long periods of time
- Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team & grow with Red Badge Group (show us what you've got!)
- Must be available to work flexible hours if needed- these roles operate on a rotating roster
- Security experience not necessary, but is desirable!
- It is great if you have a current COA Security License, but Red Badge Group can work with you to obtain one, if not!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now to express your interest- we would love to hear from you!