- Bring your Customer Service and Security skills to our team!
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay!
Do you want to join a company to support our communities and people throughout New Zealand?
Have you ever fancied playing your part in some of the largest events the Waikato and beyond have to offer?
Does customer service, team work and an engaging and supportive team culture sound good?
Red Badge Group are looking for motivated, hard-working and mature candidates to join our Casual Waikato team for the up and coming Events season ahead! We are looking for candidates who will deliver upon our core company values and commitment that every day we will make a difference to our customers and clients.
Be involved in upcoming Events, including:
- Maori All Blacks
- Black Caps Cricket
- Synthony Concert
- Lantern Festival
- Crowded House
We can Offer you:
- Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
- Support – grow and learn with us
- Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
- Competitive pay – rewarding performance
- Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities in casual employment
- Wide experience – working in a range of events & situations and with a variety of different people
- You may also be expected to work with us to obtain a certificate of approval (security license).
We need your help to fill multiple Event Security and Hosting roles, including:
- Corporate Security
- Field & Response Security
- Back of House Security
- Event Admin
- Be a team player and work with others
- Be a confident, honest and engaged individual
- Have a professional approach
- Have high standards and pride in your appearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - able to write a report,
- Must have weekend and evening availability
- Have a passion for being involved in great local & inter regional events
- Willing to grow and develop with Red Badge Group
- If you have a current COA Security License that is great! If not, we can work with you to obtain one.
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now or check out our website & social media page for more information:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.