- Bring your Customer Service and Security skills to our team
- Join a company who is invested in Employee Training and Development
- Supportive team environment, great company culture & competitive pay!
Are you interested in joining a company to support our communities and people throughout New Zealand?
Have you ever fancied playing your part in some of the largest events that Wellington and beyond have to offer?
Does customer service, team work and an engaging and supportive team culture sound good?
Red Badge Group are looking for motivated, hard-working and mature candidates to join our Casual Wellington team for the up and coming Events season ahead! We are looking for candidates who will deliver upon our core company values and commitment that every day we will make a difference to our customers and clients.
Upcoming Events Include:
- Black Caps International Cricket
- Otaki Racing
- Super Rugby 2021
We can Offer you:
- Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
- Support – grow and learn with us
- Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
- Competitive pay – rewarding performance
- Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities in casual employment
- Wide experience – working in a range of events & situations and with a variety of different people
- You may also be expected to work with us to obtain a certificate of approval (security license).
We need your help to fill multiple Event Security and Hosting roles for our season ahead.
- Be a team player and work with others
- Be a confident, honest and engaged individual
- Have a professional approach
- Have high standards and pride in your appearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - able to write a report,
- Must have weekend and evening availability
- Have a passion for being involved in great local & inter regional events
- Willing to grow and develop with Red Badge Group
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now to express your interest or check out our website & social media page for more information:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.