Have you ever thought about playing your part in some of the largest events that Manawatu/ Palmerston North and beyond have to offer?
Are you looking for a role that fits with study, family and your ‘everyday job’?
Does customer service, teamwork and being involved in a company committed to development & training sound good?
We are currently recruiting for Casual team members to join our hard-working and awesome team of Palmerston North Red Badge Security and Event staff.
We have some pretty awesome Events coming up in the Palmerston North Region including:
- Mitre 10 Cup
- Palmerston North Race Days.
- Field Days
- Plus many more Events…
We are looking for candidates who will deliver upon our core company values and our mission that every day we will make a difference to our customers and clients. We are looking for superstars who have a positive, motivated and can-do mindset and always have a smile on their face.
We can Offer you:
• Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
• Support – grow and learn with Red Badge Group in the Event Security & Hosting Industry
• Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
• Competitive pay – rewarding performance
• Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
• Wide experience – working in a range of events and situations and with a diverse range of people
• Opportunities to train and obtain your COA Security License
• Must be a positive team player
• Be a confident, professional & honest
• Have previous experience in dealing
with customers positively & politely
• Have high standards and pride in your
• Excellent verbal and written
• Must have weekend & evening
availability for casual employment
•Have a passion for being involved in exciting events
• Willing to grow & develop with Red Badge Group
We have extensive opportunities for Current COA Holders, as well as opportunities to gain your COA Security License, so see if you have what it takes to be an awesome Red Badge Group Team Member!
Appiy now and find out the benefits of working with Red Badge Group!
Check out our website and social media page:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.