Bring your Security experience to Red Badge Group!
Be a part of our awesome team as a Security Consultant!
Customer Service and Security focused role.
Full on the job training and support provided from a committed organisation.
Grow your career with a great team and exciting environment.
Do you want to be a part of a fantastic organisation, be given the opportunity to further develop your skills & knowledge & work with an amazing group of people?
We are looking to employ a Permanent Security Advisor to join our awesome Office Team. Red Badge Group wants to engage someone eager to be part of an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best Customer Service and Security to those involved in the Security Environment.
Red Security are a division of the highly successful Red Badge Group. We specialise in the protection of people, infrastructure and commercial assets.
This role is an exciting opportunity to bring your existing skills & experience and to further develop within the security industry. In this role, you will work across various hours on a rotating roster. You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry.
Red Badge Group are nationally recognised as industry leaders in the training and development of our people. We are looking for candidates who have ambition to grow into this role and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work.
Our team are expected to act as ambassadors for Red Badge Group. We wish to employ someone with strong customer service skills, who are highly motivated and excited by working in a team environment!!
The key personal requirements of these Team Leader Roles:
– Security & Leadership Experience, as well as the ability to effectively manage a team of guards
– Ability and understanding of how to manage conflict situations
– Is tech savvy
– Has a strong focus on delivering high quality customer-service
– Possesses a strong work ethic, organisation skills and desire to take responsibility
– Must be professional and honest at all times
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills and attention to detail
– Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking
– Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team
– Ability to work on a rotating roster and to work nights
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
– Consult with Operations Managers on security staffing requirements across multiple sites and events
– Develop robust operating procedures for our large team of Security Officers to implement and deliver for our clients
– Manage training processes across all ground based security personnel
– Provide consultation of security services on a day to day basis with our clients
COA Security Licence is required.
Please apply below if you are interested in applying your skills and knowledge to our team and business.