Red Security are a division of the highly successful Red Badge Group. We specialise in the protection of people, infrastructure and commercial assets.
We are looking to employ a Permanent staff member to join our awesome Te Papa Tongarewa team. Our client wants to engage people eager to be part of an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best customer service and concierge security to the hundreds of thousands of people coming into the national attraction every year.
In this role, you will work across various hours on a rotating roster. You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry.
Red Badge Group are nationally recognised as industry leaders in the training and development of our people. We are looking for candidates who have ambition to grow into this role and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work.
Our team are expected to be highly motivated, strongly customer focused and excited by working in a team environment.
The key personal requirements of the role include:
– Strong focus on delivering high quality customer-service
– Previous Event/ Security experience or knowledge would be desirable
– Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
– Must be professional and honest at all times
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills and attention to detail
– Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking
– The ability to work administratively
– Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Responsibilities of the Role:
– Provide professional, efficient & approachable security services
– Maintain a high-level of Customer Service to visitors, staff, Management & Clients
– Maintain an appropriate level of Security, including access for all buildings & grounds at all times
– Escalate Security Breaches following company protocol in a timely manner.
– Follow all Health & Safety Procedures and ensure the work place is a safe environment for all staff & visitors.
– Work collaboratively with the Te Papa Team & Red Badge Management Team.