Do you want to be a part of a fantastic organisation, be given the opportunity to further develop your skills & knowledge & work with an amazing group of people?
We have multiple roles available now at two of our Wellington sites! The sites are some of our top corporate sites within our Red Security division! Come and join a great team and be a part of something great!
The roles are to provide Customer Service Security services for the Client & Customers. In these roles, you will work across various hours on a rotating roster. You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry.
Red Security are a division of the highly successful Red Badge Group. We specialise in the protection of people, infrastructure and commercial assets.
We are looking to employ a number of Permanent staff to join our Wellington Security team. Our clients want to engage people eager to be part of an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best customer service and concierge security to the many people coming into their retail environments every year.
Red Badge Group are nationally recognised as industry leaders in the training and development of our people. We are looking for candidates who have ambition to grow into these new roles and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work.
Our team are expected to act as ambassadors for the Client and Red Badge Group. We wish to employ people with strong customer service skills, who are highly motivated and excited by working in a team environment!! Candidates should deliver upon our core company values and deliver upon our commitment that every day we will make a difference for our customers and clients.
The key personal requirements of these roles require:
– Strong focus on delivering high quality customer-service
– Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
– Must be professional and honest at all times
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills, admin skills & attention to detail (able to write reports & communicate on an RT)
– Desire to learn & expand on your knowledge & skills within the industry- current security/event knowledge is a bonus!
– Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team & grow with Red Badge Group (show us what you’ve got!)
-Security experience not necessary but is desirable!
Responsibilities of the Role:
– Provide professional, efficient & approachable security services, maintaining a high level of customer service to staff & visitors at all times- first point of contact for all visitors & contractors
– Security for access to Clients site – including customers/vehicles
– Follow Company Protocol & Procedures in a timely manner
– Required to work occasional functions, after hours
– Maintain a professional standard of dress at all times (uniform provided)
– Follow all Health & Safety Procedures and ensure the work place is a safe environment for all staff & visitors.
– Work collaboratively with the Client & Red Badge Management Team.