Are you interested in serving your community and providing high level Customer Service & Safety to our Clients?
Do you have a current COA Security License or are you willing to work with Red Badge to obtain one?
We are looking for people who want to bring their whole personality to work. We need people who will get involved and join our awesome front-line Security team to work in our local communities during this period.
We are needing staff who have the right skills & attributes to join our team to provide high level services to our major national Client.
We are looking to recruit in the following locations:
• Bay of Plenty/ Coromandel
• Central North Island
• Contact Tracing
• Maintaining Social Distancing & venue capacity control
• Greeting Customers
• Following the guidelines & customer protocols as set out by the Client
• Abiding by the Health & Safety and Operational Procedures of Red Badge Group
We can Offer you:
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
• Support – grow and learn with Red Badge Group in the Security Industry
• Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
• Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
Our ideal candidates will love dealing with people and can provide an outstanding level of Security & Customer Service. It’s also important that you have:
• A clean Criminal History
• A confident and professional manner
• An excellent communicator
• A willingness to help others
• 18 years of age minimum
• Monday to Friday work- to start this is casual employment, however, there is permanent & regular work available for the appropriate people.
There are also early morning/ evening & weekend work available. You will need to be available to work these hours, reliable & well presented.
• COA Security License is preferred but not mandatory
We are recruiting NOW, so inquire and apply today to be involved with an awesome team & company!
Please ensure that when you submit your application, that you select the region that you are applying for/ currently live in.
Appiy now and find out the benefits of working with Red Badge Group!
Check out our website and social media page:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.