Red Security are now recruiting for staff to join our permanent Security team in Wellington CBD. We have recently been awarded the contract to supply security personnel to a large autonomous Crown entity.
Red Security are a division of Red Badge Group. We specialise in the protection of people, infrastructure and commercial assets.
Our client wants to engage people eager to be part of an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best customer service to the hundreds of thousands of people coming to this location every year.
In this role, you will work across various hours on a rotating roster. You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry.
Red Badge Group are nationally recognised as industry leaders in the training and development of our people. We are looking for candidate’s keen to grow into these new roles and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work
Our team are expected to be highly motivated, strongly customer focused and excited by working in a team environment.
Key personal requirements of these roles require:
- Strong customer focus
- Flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends)
- Experience with on-call work
- Great time-management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Sufficient knowledge to undertake CCTV and other system operations as required, or capacity to learn quickly.
- Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking
- Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team
- Provide proactive customer service driven security services
- Complete site unlocks and lock-downs as required
- Carry out CCTV reviews of security incidents as required
- Report on all security incidents