Be a part of our awesome, supportive team at our Westfield Albany site!
Customer Service and Security focused role.
Full on the job training and support provided from a committed organisation.
Grow your career with a great team and exciting environment.
Do you want to be a part of a fantastic organisation, be given the opportunity to further develop your skills & knowledge & work with an amazing group of people?
We have a number of roles available at our Westfield Albany site. In these roles, you will work across various hours on a rotating roster. You will be surrounded by great people and be supported by an organisation committed to being the employer of choice in our industry.
Red Security are a division of the highly successful Red Badge Group. We specialise in the protection of people, infrastructure and commercial assets.
Our client wants to engage people eager to be part of an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best customer service and high level security to the hundreds of thousands of people coming into their retail environments every year.
Red Badge Group are nationally recognised as industry leaders in the training and development of our people. We are looking for candidates who have ambition to grow into these new roles, have ambition and who are motivated by the thought of gaining skills and leadership opportunities, while you work.
Our team are expected to act as ambassadors for the Client and Red Badge Group. We wish to employ people with strong customer service skills, who are highly motivated and excited by working in a team environment!!
The key personal requirements of these roles require:
– Strong focus on delivering high quality customer-service
– Possess a strong work ethic and desire to take responsibility
– Must be professional and honest at all times
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills and attention to detail.
This role will involve Communication with Customers, Team Members, Management and Clients, as well as through reporting, incident reports and logbook entries.
– Physical fitness capable of handling lots of walking
– Willingness to work as part of a fantastic team
– Currently have a COA Security License or are willing to work with our team to train and obtain a COA License
– Applicants for this role must have legal rights to work in NZ