Red Badge Group has something for everyone
Do you have what it takes to lead a team? Leadership roles at Red Badge are both rewarding and challenging. We need leaders on our team who people want to be around, and who know how to get the best out of themselves and others. Bring your confidence and we can teach you the rest.
What are the perks of leadership at Red Badge?
- Develop your Leadership Skills
- On the job training
- No two days are the same
- Fantastic team culture
Casual Work at Events
Be part of the buzz at the next big event while making a difference to your community. From the largest event to a local fair, we are making people safer. These roles are for anyone and everyone: we have doctors, teachers, mechanics, drivers and gardeners who work full time and want to get involved in what we’re doing in the weekend; we have mums who take time in the evenings to get out and be a part of their local events; and we have company owners who like to earn a little bit extra in their down time.
Whatever it is that attracts you to casual event work, we’re keen to chat. Roles include:
- Bag Search
- Concert Barrier Staff
- Concert Staff
- Lounge Hosts
Regular Security Work
Our security roles are exciting and if you’re up for the challenge, can land you in a position of leadership as you develop through the ranks. Be on the ball and ready for anything with a role within our Security team. Apply today for a job where you can make a real difference in your community.
- Building and Site Access Control
- Concierge Professionals
- Control Room Operations
- Retail Security Teams
- On-site Security Officers
- Alarm Response and Monitoring
All your questions answered
What’s in it for me?
There are so many benefits of working with Red Badge. More than being a fun bunch to work with, these are some of our perks:
- Competitive wage rate
- Flexible working hours that suit your lifestyle
- Excellent training
- Career development and progression
- Great experiences and opportunities
Can I be a security guard?
If you love people, enjoy being part of something bigger, and vibe off variety in your role, we want to hear from you!
Red Badge is redefining security by making our communities safer and bringing events to life. We need applicants who can get behind that goal. While a COA licence is greatly preferred, we can provide all training necessary.
We welcome applicants who have:
- A great command of English
- A clean criminal record
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Pride in your appearance
- A professional approach
- A sense of humour is also pretty important!
Do you have jobs in my area?
Red Badge covers events and security throughout the country. Check out our vacancies, including leadership roles, event security jobs, security guard jobs, and event customer service roles.
Is it easy to apply for a job with Red Badge Group?
We are people, here for people. Start your journey today by telling us a bit about yourself.
- Find the job that’s for you on our situations vacant page
- Tell us you’re interested. Click on Apply Now and completing the form
- A quick call. Let us get to know you, and for you to ask any questions
- Face-to-face chat. Some call it an interview, we like to call it a catch up. We’ll invite you to join us in person or via Zoom
- Reference checks. Our awesome team will do some checks and if it’s all good, they’ll offer you the job
- On the job. We’ll guide you through everything you need to know about your new role at Red Badge. If you don’t have your Security Licence Certificate of Approval (COA) we’ll get you trained up.
Does it matter if I don’t have experience?
Getting your COA licence is a huge benefit, but if you don’t have once yet, we can help train you up.
Red Badge is here to support your career in security. Our learning app Red Badge Academy is easily accessible on mobile or desktop. It covers all you need to know before your first day, through to upskilling and developing as you grow within your role.